torek, 16. januar 2024

A new week of work.

Today some of us went to the Marina again, where we just switched the excursions, except with German tourists. The trip to the north was a bit different, because they added a distillery of Rum to the program. Our job was to observe and learn how to guide, our mentors told us a few tips about etiquette, how we have to smile if a guest is staring at us etc. The other half started their internships at the hotel. When we came to the hotel we were surprised, because it was so beautiful😍. Inside it looks like a tropical forest with live fish in the water. Persona uno: The first day of my internship was very interesting and a little bit exhausting. I was working at the reception where I learned how to make a check-in and check-out. They also showed me the hotel and they were very nice and polite. I was pleasantly surprised that, even though they know English, they still talked to me in Spanish, to help me learn. By doing that, I learned a lot of new spanish words. It was a very good and amazing experience to work in a different country and to use different languages. Prsona dos: Today was the first day of work at the hotel, where I was assigned to be in house-keeping. They told me basic information and then I went to check the rooms if they were perfectly cleaned. The rooms were pleasantly surprising, as they were very beautiful and the view over the sea is incredible. It was a bit difficult to communicate because the colleagues only spoke Spanish, but I was surprised by my knowledge.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Pot nazaj v prihodost

No, pa smo le (na žalost) dočakali odhod iz raja. Naš dan se je začel zgodaj, ko smo še do konca spakirali kovčke in jih stehtali. Seveda so...